A vibrant church growing, and influencing others towards Christlikeness.
Main point: God’s design for marriage is for a man and woman who commits to a covenantal relationship.
- God’s Design for Marriage
- It is “not good” for man to be alone (v18a)
- A helper fit for the man (18b; 20b)
- A covenantal response (v23)
- Leaving, cleaving and becoming “One flesh” (V24)
- Marriage is a Covenant with God.
- God values our marriages.
- Humility to learn and grow the marriage.
- Cultivating love and respect in our marriage
- How does God’s design for marriage inform my attitude towards marriage?
- How can I grow in love and respect for my spouse?