A vibrant church growing, and influencing others towards Christlikeness.
Main Point: having less may help us see more of God’s power in our lives.
- An overwhelming situation (vv 7:1-2; 12)
- God sometimes reduces our resources so that we depend on Him (vv2-8)
- If Israel (or we) is to experience God, then what she needs is less, not more.
- God’s assurance in an overwhelming situation (vv9-14)
- God encourage us with His promise
- God may assure us with His sign
- How can we maintain a balance between depending on God and relying on our resources?
- In what areas in our lives can we contented and grateful to God?
- If God asks you to surrender an aspect of your life that seems to go against your logic, what are ways to discern this call?