A vibrant church growing, and influencing others towards Christlikeness.
Main Point: We make disciples because God is concerned about our family and friends’ salvation
- God’s concern is to save the lost through Jesus
- The Old Testament (Genesis 3:15, Isaiah 43:6-7)
- The New Testament (Luke 19:10, 2 Peter 3:9)
- Jesus’ strategy to save the lost is through us making disciples
- Jesus holds all authority in heaven and earth
- 3 key components in making disciples – Go, Baptise, Teach.
- Jesus promise to be with us as we make disciples
Application: Who can I be a “LAMPS for Christ” to this coming week?