A vibrant church growing, and influencing others towards Christlikeness.
Main Point: When God, the “I AM” is with us, the concerns of “who am I” doesn’t matter
- God who hears, sees and know His people’s suffering
- God’s ideal candidate for ministry
- God can work out His purpose in our life even if we have messed up.
- God can work His purpose in us even when we have nothing.
- A lesson to heed – God is holy!
- The call of “I AM WHO I AM”
- God promises us His presence – “I will be with you.”
- God assures us with who He is – “I AM WHO I AM.”
Reflection: In light of God’s promise and assurance, how can I serve God today?