A vibrant church growing, and influencing others towards Christlikeness.
Main Point: God is glorified when His people dwell in unity.
- What God promises, He will turn into a reality (Joshua 13-21).
- Resolving Conflict
- The cause for concern (v10)
- A team of peacemakers (vv13-15)
- Open and honest conversation (vv16-18)
- Willingness to sacrifice rights to win the relationship (v19)
- Listen (vv21-29)
- Reconciliation, restoration, resolution (vv30-34)
- Application (Romans 15:4; 2 Timothy 3:16)
- Unity is fragile; it needs care and attention
- Unity is Life-Giving (Psalm 133)